The Bäz Gumline Cleaner is a reusable cleaning tool designed to remove plaque along the gum line of the facial and lingual surfaces and stimulate gingival tissue. Each Starter Set contains one handle (fully assembled with a replaceable head cartridge) and a resealable pouch.
- This cleaner really helped my nine-year-old son remove the plaque along his gum line.
- I would recommend this as an adjunct to patients that continually miss the same areas when brushing.
- Could work nicely around implants and healing abutments. Patients with orthodontic brackets may also benefit from using this.
- I was pleasantly surprised how well this worked in the hands of my 11-year-old son. He was able to see the “gross and disgusting” plaque (that he missed with the brush) come off his teeth.
- It would be great to see some research pertaining to its usage and improved periodontal health.
Keep an eye out for this product in an upcoming issue of DENTAL ADVISOR!