Cavex Bite & White In-Office (Cavex) is a unique in-office whitening system. The features that make it so unique are:
- Room temperature stable, so no need to fill your refrigerator with whitening material
- Hydrogen Peroxide Superior (HPS) chemistry with 25% hydrogen peroxide
- Brush applicator with a whitening pen for maximum control
- Pre-mixed in a whitening pen that dispenses by turning a clicker at the back of the pen
What were some thoughts of the Dental Advisor Initial Insights Team?
- The brush applicator made applying the gel very easy.
- Thick gel stayed where it was placed.
- Mixed results depending on what the initial shade of the patient was, but this is true with any whitening system.
- No sensitivity reported at all so far!
Keep an eye out in a future issue of Dental Advisor for more on this material!
UPDATE: This material was clinically evaluated in the offices of 22 clinicians just like you! Wondering what the result was? Check out the clinical evaluation on the Dental Advisor website: Cavex Bite & White Clinical Evaluation