Finding the right glove can be a challenge. At the end of the day you don’t want to feel like you have been wearing gloves all day. You don’t want dry skin and sore muscles from a constant pull. Here at Dental Advisor, we recently received MICROFLEX NEOSOFT gloves (Ansell). According to the manufacturer these gloves:
- Feature HYDRASOFT™ Technology to rehydrate dry and cracked skin and improve overall skin condition
- Soft material provides wearers exceptional comfort and ease of use
- Neoprene formulation and textured fingers deliver a secure, reliable wet grip
- Ultra-lightweight design for enhanced tactile sensitivity
What were the Initial Insights of the Dental Advisor team and our editorial board?
– Light weight material for good tactile feel. How will evaluators feel about the tactile feel once they are handling instruments?
– One board member who is recently retired commented that these felt much better and fit better than any gloves he had ever used while practicing.
– Long cuffs noticed immediately by Editorial Board members. Nice for good infection control.
– Editorial Board members felt like their hands were softer after taking these off; however, there was a slight odor.
What do our Clinical Evaluators and their patients think about this product once it’s used in their offices? Look for a possible clinical evaluation in an upcoming issue!