There are so many sprays and rinses on the market for dry mouth and xerostomia that it can be hard to make a choice. Parnell Pharmaceuticals has designed a line of sprays called Mouth Kote®.
Mouth Kote Dry Mouth Spray has a lemon-lime flavor and is intended to provide relief for xerostomia. One unique trait of Mouth Kote Dry Mouth Spray is that it can be swallowed!
Mouth Kote Remint is designed to relieve xerostomia and claims to remineralize enamel. It contains sodium fluoride and is not meant to be swallowed.
Finally, Mouth Kote MD was made to help prevent dental caries and plaque and to restore oral health. It is also indicated to be used before dental exams to combat pathogens.
- Mouth Kote Dry Mouth Spray
- I like that it can be swallowed; as an individual with xerostomia, you don’t have to find somewhere to spit it out when in public.
- Love that it’s vegan and cruelty free!
- Good flavor and texture.
- Mouth Kote Remint
- This has a decent mint flavor. I liked the texture.
- I would love to know more about how effective it is at preventing caries!
- Mouth Kote MD
- The mint was good.
- Is this as effective as an OTC fluoride rinse?
- Very interesting to see a spray that is effective against so many pathogens!
Keep an eye out for these products in an upcoming issue of DENTAL ADVISOR!