Suction tips just don’t always fit where you want them. Even those little surgical ones. Especially when you are just trying to keep that sulcular fluid or a bit of heme out of an area and you end up having to rinse it out into the big suction.
What were the Initial Insights of the Dental Advisor team and our editorial board?
– We love the option of 4 different diameter tips.
– Looks like it could potentially be great for endo, but would all the sodium hypochlorite affect the lumen of the stainless steel handpiece?
– This is one of those products that, as an assistant, I would want to keep in the top drawer of my mobile cart. It is one of those things you don’t need every day, but when when the situation is just right it could be a life saver to be able to whip out fast.
– I originally thought that this could be great for perio surgery, but I wonder if even the largest diameter suction needle is not too small… tissue could clog the little tips pretty quickly but then again you could just grab another one. Any thought out there? (add a comment below)
– Dr. Molinari, if you are out in California reading this what do you think about infection control of this product? I am thinking that with the right pipe cleaner you are golden. Would you agree? My sample did not come with a pipe cleaner but it would certainly be a must.
What do our Clinical Evaluators and their patients think about this product once it’s used in their offices? Look for a possible clinical evaluation in an upcoming issue!